Dante’s End of Year PLAY!
Ciao a tutti,
As you might know Matteo and five students are putting together a Theatre Play that will be on by the end of this year. We are looking for some props (see list below). If any of you can help us find or make these, please let your teacher know!
- Two fake pigeons, preferably white. They can be made from plush fabric or from cardboard, doesn’t matter. What does matter is that they need to be light and easy to handle.
- A rooster, preferably black. Same material as above.
- A birdcage
- A cigar butt
- Clothes, men’s, ragged, to fit women actors.
- A old coat
- A curtained structure (behind which something will be hidden)
- Woman dress, big enough to fit a man.
- Shoes, woman’s – with heels (size: USA 10, UK 9, EUR 44)
- A top hat
- Fake mustache, black and bushy
- A small suitcase
- A drinks trolley.
- A wig.