Due to the progression of Coronavirus in New Zealand, the Dante School is taking further steps to minimise exposure to COVID-19 within our school environment. Therefore, we are asking all of you to follow these simple measures to ensure that we stay safe and healthy during this difficult time. These measures are necessary to minimise the risk of coronavirus in the school and your co-operation is highly appreciated. We want to ensure that classes continue as long as it is possible for us to do so.
- please do not attend class if you
- feel unwell, especially if you have a cough or a temperature
- have been in been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus
- have returned to New Zealand from another country within the last 14 days
- please advise us straight away if
- you develop any cold or flu-like symptoms following class
- during class
- before class wash your hands using soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds
- sit at least 1m or more away from other students, we've rearranged our table and seating layout to enable this
- do not share pens/pencils or other objects during class
- use hand sanitizers as often as required
- we also encourage you to bring your own coffee cups/water bottles
We will keep assessing the situation daily/weekly and follow the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health. We will keep you informed if further developments occur.
Let us cooperate and keep each other safe and healthy.
The Dante Team